Colchester CT Emergency Plumbing Service Available
Have a plumbing emergency? We service Colchester CT too! Most Columbia CT homeowners are familiar with our plumbing team because they drive by our shop on busy Route 6. They know who to call when their basements flood or their well pumps die. But we provide emergency plumbing services to the surrounding towns as well!
Who is Rapid Service?
We’re a “full service” plumber. Full service means that when you call 860-228-1036, you reach a person, not a voicemail. Our office staff will dispatch a professional technician to your home for the fastest repair possible. He will arrive in a clean uniform and a truck full of solutions. After skillfully troubleshooting the plumbing problem, he will provide you with options and upfront pricing. He will take the time to answer any questions and provide more information. Most repairs can be done the same day. If something needs to be special ordered, your technician will do his best to provide a temporary repair.
For example, a Colchester CT customer didn’t have any hot water. An element in his water heater was bad. It was a part that had to be special ordered. Rather than leave our customer’s family without hot water, our emergency plumber set up a temporary heater. The family didn’t have to take cold showers before school and work. This is the type of service you can expect from your local company vs. a ‘box store.’
What type of emergency plumbing services do you offer?
- No water? We can diagnose, pull and replace your well pump, along with the pipe and wire if needed.
- No hot water? We can repair or replace your oil, gas or electric water heater.
- Clogged toilet? We can auger, pull your toilet and power snake to clear it.
- Backed up drains? We can snake each drain at the source or troubleshoot and clear the main drain blockage.
- Flooded basement? We can replace your failed sump pump and provide battery backup options.
- No heat? We can repair a frozen pipe or burst pipe. (Our carpentry can even fix any wall or ceiling that needs to be cut open for the repair after it’s completed!)
- Smelly water? We can troubleshoot your water heater and service it. Or we can test your water quality, explain your water treatment options and install your system.
Click the photo to take a look at some of our jobs:
Your Colchester CT emergency plumber
Rapid Service LLC is there for you during a plumbing emergency. All of us understand how stressful it is and how overwhelming it can be. We also know that these types of things tend to happen at the worse times. We’re here to make it better. We can give you back some peace of mind by showing up when we say we will and completing skilled, professional plumbing repairs. To get “Service When You Need It,” please call 860-228-1036.