Replacing your water heater?
Marathon electric water heater is durable, lightweight and non-metallic. It does NOT require an anode rod. With a seamless blow-molded polybutene inner tank, it is impervious to rust and corrosion. The tough molded polythylene outer shell resists dents, scratches and salt air.
No anode rod means no smelly water, normally caused by chemical reactions with sulfates.
Its lifetime warranty means the tank is built to last for as long as you own your home. Marathon saves you money with its lightweight design, high efficiency and warranty -- a hands down favorite of homeowners who are looking for a lifetime of savings and reliability.
Can you answer "Yes" to the following?
- Do you want this to be the last water heater you will have to purchase for your home?
- Do you want to save money on your energy bill?
- Do you need to eliminate a rotten-egg smell that's caused by typical anode rod interaction with sulfates found in your water system?
- Seamless Molded Non-metallic Inner Tank - can't rust or corrode
- Fill (Dip) Tube - high temperature commercial grade dip tube for great durability
- High-tech Heating Elements
- Polyethylene Outer Jacket - 'car bumper' tough to resist dents and scratches during transit, installation and beyond
- Filament-Wound Fiberglass Tank - has unmatched strength
- Recessed Drain Valve - out of the way of brooms, feet and ankles
- Temperature and Pressure Relief - factory installed
- Water Resistant Grommets - keep out overhead moisture and condensation
- Energy-saving Pipe Wrap Kit - reduces heat loss through plumbing lines
Did you answer "Yes" up above?
A Rheem Marathon water heater is the perfect fit for you. Rapid Service
will provide the products and services to meet your water heating needs. We will meet with you to determine the scope of the work, discuss your options and how we can assist you, then give you a written price for the agreed work. Please contact us to schedule your appointment 1-800-299-8177